CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

I’m Exhausted!!!

Ahhhh…
This week I was really not feeling well, because from Saturday up to Wednesday. I really hate it because I cannot perform well in school.

By the way…
In Math we just graph and graph.
In Chemistry we were to finish the Chapter one. It was really great when our teacher showed us how electrolysis and neutralization happen.
This Sunday I was really tired. Then I woke up six o’clock in the morning and I wasn’t able to eat. I went to Maragondon to watch the street dancing. It was really tiring but fulfilling because our school won the first prize on their category. After a long distance walk and a long time of standing… we WON!!!
In the afternoon I, together with my group mates work on our project in Arts but still we were not able to finish it because we do not have any idea.

0 comments: