CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

What A…

Ah…
Tuesday…
I need to wake up early again for me to attend the flag raising ceremony.
We just have our lesson in each subject but in Chemistry we were not able to do our activity because there was a meeting for the teachers and the students also.
We talked about our intramural but actually we just wasted our time.
Hehe…
Wednesday… NO CLASSES!!!
The fourth years are to take the NCAE.
Thursday…
Ahhhh…
Classes again!!!
In Chemistry, we did the activity that should be done last Tuesday.
Then in Zoology, we had a long long quiz…
Nose bleed!!!
I can’t take it anymore, it’s really wrong and it seems to be out of this world.
Haha…
Oh gosh!!!
Friday!!! PTC!!!
This is the time my mother would be getting my card!!!
I hope my grades are good!
Yes! I am in the 4th place. But unfortunately my grades in Zoology and Math aren’t that good.
Hehe…
That’s life.

0 comments: