CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

1st week of our Classes

Oh come on!!! We are already a third year student and they can already call us as "Juniors". When I woke us early in the morning, on our first day of classes, I was thinking of what are the things we would encounter as third year students. What are the experiences we would be having, now that we are already in this level? Until now, I still can't believe that I've already reached this stage.Classes started...New room, new seat, new teachers, new subjects and new and old classmates... We had subject orientation, self- introduction and class participation. During our free time, some of the former II- Fluorine students were having their bonding time and I'm one of them...Of course...In our second and third day of classes, my goodness, it was our Diagnostic Test days! Honestly, I didn't prepare for that. I felt so bored, tired and empty- minded while taking those tests. In the afternoon, I felt bored because there's no activity to be done and it was really hot! The next day, we already have our classes. Actually, we just have our lessons for a short time because we've checked our test papers then counted its MPS. It was so tiring because we need to raise our hands for many times. It's really tiring you know! After classes there was no flag lowering ceremony so we went home early. Ah! Before I forgot, it was the feast in Bucal Maragondon, Cavite. Happy Feast Day! Know what! I've waited for my service for a long period of time. It was already quarter to six when my service arrived and I'm about to cry that time because I'm the only person there and I was planning to commute!

0 comments: