CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 27, 2008

The Sea Tragedy

I felt this week as a boring one, in terms of the lessons and lecturing. But if you'll ask about the happenings... Ah! If you'll just know, they're countless and repetitive.Last Saturday, June 21, the MV Princess of the Stars sank because of the typhoon "Frank". It was really unexpected because a sea tragedy happened again after a long time. The sailors, together with the survivors, stated that when they were in Manila, the sea waves were smoothly flowing but as they passed by along Visayas, the sea waves were flowing roughly. Unluckily the ship sank when they were in Romblon and wasn't able to reach the shore. Fortunately, there were survivors but sadly, there were more victims. This week, it was the issue in the television, radio, newspapers etc.There were no classes last Monday, since it was signal #2 in Cavite. Yah! I admit I was happy that time because I need not to go to the school. But i felt so bored when I was in our house because I have nothing to do. Good thing my mother told me that we need to go in Malainen Bago. There, I also felt bored because I was walking and walking somewhere else. Until my friend asked me to accompany her in the computer shop. Thanks God! I had money that time, so I've joined her. Wahahaha....
I've changed the layout of my friendster...
Know what?!... I've found a Fahrenheit background; it’s really nice for me. Then, I'd looked for a song I like. I’ve found "Pag-ibig na kaya?". Then, I've made an imikimi and made it as my comment to my friends.Classes again!Last Wednesday, I've got so tensed in our Zoology class because I need to explain my answer last time and I don't know how to explain it. Good thing, our teacher explained it first.Last Friday, I felt so irritated because I can't save the file I've researched. Gosh! It was really irritating!

0 comments: