CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Lots Of Work!!!

Oh! Gosh! We would be having regular classes already. There would be endless lessons and activities. Last Monday, we already started having regular classes. We had our lectures, quizzes and activities. They’re kind a hard ones. While we’re having our class in Math, I saw the P.E. uniform of my classmate. That time, I was wondering why he brought it. For what is it for? Goodness!!! I forgot! We would be having our class in P.E. before our dismissal. I wasn’t able to bring my uniform. I don’t know what will I do. Will I call my mother and tell her to bring it? Or will I go home? I was thinking maybe there is no need to wear it. I don’t like to waste my effort in calling or going home just to get the uniform then we will not use it. So, I decided to ask our P.E. teacher if we would be using our uniform. Thanks God! There’s no need to wear it.In the third day, there were such happenings. Before our classes started, Roselle told me that she’s not feeling well and her body’s kind an itchy. Yet, it wasn’t that itchy. In our recess time, I noticed that there were red spots which were bulging, they seemed large mosquito bites. So, I together with Claudine accompanied her to the clinic. Then, in our A.P. class, while we were having our lesson and some sermons from our teacher, a classmate told our teacher that Zhaila couldn’t breath and some of her body parts couldn’t feel anything. Instead of continuing our lesson, we just looked at her while the nurse was checking her up.The next day, I was really irritated. On my assignment in Math, my mother wasn’t able to sign on it. So it’s INVALID! Then my scores weren’t good. How unfortunate I was! Yet, I was in the positive outlook though I wasn’t feeling like that. I am always telling them, “Babawi ako!”Then, yesterday, in our Math, I was really happy because I got 100% in the activity we did yesterday. But in our activity that day, I got low score. The things I’ve done were inverted. I really hate it! When I’m high they’re low, and vice versa. Goodness!!! In our Physics time, we had our activity. We were the first group to finish it and the resulting device is really good. Of course, I was very happy for that because it was used as the model and example for others to see the image.Haizzz!... This week, I always sleep late, so in school I felt so dizzy and sleepy. Oh! God! What more on the coming weeks.

0 comments: