CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Last Week of November

Ahhh…
This week I have felt the essence of Christmas.
I don’t know why.
Hehehe…
Everyday we’re busy.
No break at all.
Every second is so important and we’re running after the time.
We all hate the new schedule especially the time in Chemistry.
Speaking of Chemistry, last Thursday, we had an experiment about the Colligative Properties of Gases. After waiting some times, we we’re all amaze. All the water in the beaker was transferred to the Erlenmeyer flask.
Then, in Math, Physics and Chemistry, we had the Division tests. Good thing there are choices, so we had 25% chance of getting the right answer.
That’s all I can say.
Ah before I’ll forgot, Happy Birthday to my Precious Mother.
Hehehe…

0 comments: