CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Restless Break!!!

Ah…
Yes!!!
Sembreak!!!
Haha… I could rest for a week!!!
That was what I thought before, but it was the opposite. I wasn’t able to have a long rest. Everyday I am cleaning our house and managing the computer shop. I do not know if this is really a break or just an excuse to do many things.
Last Tuesday, I, together with my group mates in Chemistry, went in Claudine’s house to make our module. It was her birthday. Our problem was, we were destructed by everything, her visitors and of course, the foods. While eating carbonara, I was wondering why is my lips itchy? I just noticed that there was shrimp. Obviously, I am allergic there. As time goes by, I felt that my lip is becoming thicker. I really hate it; I found it hard to talk. After that, we walked from Claudine’s house to the town of Maragondon to look for a jeep or even a bus. I really hate the jeepney driver, he is really selfish.
The next day, my group mates went in our house to continue our module. Still, we were not able to finish it. That was my problem this week so I need to do it every time I would be doing nothing. There were times that I got irritated because of it.
On the 30th day of October my SPED mates decided to have a reunion. Of course I joined. We have a bonding and swimming time in Shoreline.
We were all happy, even when we're cooking.
haha...
Many chicken were wasted and were just given to the dogs?
Know what?
Noel got drowned. Instead of caring for him, we just laugh.
Then Zyrex didn't even helped him.
eh, he was the one near him.
hehehe...
We all got dark.
I got darker.
heheh...
Even zyrex. Zyrex? very dark!!!
Sunday came, still were not yet done.
Ahoooo…
November 1!!!
We went in the cemetery. There, I’ve seen my cousin, grandparents, aunties and uncles.
It was already dark when we went home. At home, we just watched television. All the shows were about all souls day. Honestly I was so scared.
Know what, that night, my brother dreamed about ghosts. He was really scared and I didn’t expect that it would happen.
CLASSES AGAIN!!!

0 comments: