CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Not Enough Time?!

Oh my God!
This Thursday and Friday would be our test days. Our second test for the second grading period.
For these two days, I think, it was not enough for the long tests for each subject.
In our first day, we took Math and A.P. as first two subjects.
Then, we took English and Advance Statistics.
The time given was just enough to answer each test.
As I was waiting for my service to come, I decided to go with my cousin and go home. When I arrived home, I was shocked that my sister’s classmates were there.
Hehehe…
I just slept and rest.
The next day, our time was really consumed just to answer Chemistry, Physics and MAPEH. Oh Goodness, nosebleed, especially in Chemistry.
Hehehe…
That’s all. Sorry it’s too short, I’m not feeling well right now!!!
I'm just hoping that I would get good grades.As if?!

0 comments: