CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Purpose of Existence




What is my purpose of existence?! To learn more and to have more knowledge in culinary arts... I want to cook foods and delicasies meant for all. Because I want people, rich or poor, to taste different foodswith the touch of my passion, coming from the bottom of my heart. As what I know, through cooking and through the foods you've served, you can already express your feelings and communicate to the person eating it. It also makes them happy and fulfilled. And food is needed by everyone, but having less or more food could be bad.For that, if you'll ask me thing I want to be, I;ll just answer, "food". So that I can make people happy with my little actions and can fulfill their needs. Through learning and having more knowledge in cooking I can already fulfill myself. So, my purpose of my experience is to cook for everyone fo myself fulfillment.

0 comments: