CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

After Some Hardships…

Wahahaha!!!
I really love this week… Want to know why? It’s because we do not have classes for five days, including the weekends; from Thursday to Monday. Just think of that, it seldom happens.
After some hardships in taking the second periodic test for the first grading and then… a short “vacation”.
Hahaha…
Before, I was just asking for a short rest, then, I was given a rest more than what I was expecting. But I felt it kind a boring, I did nothing valuable. I just watched television and surfed in the net. But it’s just okay; at least I was given a rest.
Last Monday, it seems that we just reviewed the topics we would be taking in the test.
Goodness… Time is really fast!
This Tuesday and Wednesday, we had our second periodic test for the first grading. All of the tests are hard.
NOSE BLEED…
I can say that Filipino is the easiest and the longest. But I love it even though I need to write a “novel” in each item.
Hehehe…
That’s all I can say, I do not want to emphasize and focus on the tests we’ve taken.
Ah! Before I will forgot, it’s the feast day on Maragondon last Friday, “Happy Feast Day!!!”

0 comments: