CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

I Just Thought!

I thought this week was a better week… But I was wrong.
On Monday, we had three hours of vacant.
Just think of that, three hours!
I was really happy that time… I thought my happiness would be throughout the week.
Ah! I really hate it!
In our Physics time, we had an activity by group. It’s about refraction.
In Chemistry, we had an activity. It’s about differentiating pure and compound substances; we’re the only group which has minus.
In our Araling Panlipunan, Research and Arts time, we did nothing because our teacher was not present and there’s no seatwork given.
In Zoology, we just checked our activity about cell structure.
Tuesday…
In Math, we discussed a new topic, it’s about Functions.
In Physics, we just have a short discussion because our teacher was very busy.
In our Chemistry time, we discussed about our activity yesterday.
Then, in English, we tackle about Muro- Ami.
In Araling Panlipunan, we discussed about the dynasties of China.
In our Statistics time, we had a seatwork but it’s about Chemistry.
In Zoology we answered our activity but were not yet done.
Wednesday…
Wahehehe….
In Chemistry, I was scolded by our teacher. Know what?! My surname was special mentioned. It was really shamming! I hate it! It’s disgusting!
That was the start of my bad mood!
Thursday…
In our Math time, we had our long test. Goodness! Nose bleed!
In our English time, we practiced for our role play about Muro- Ami.
Then, in Zoology, we had our quiz. Nose bleed!
Goodness!
In MAPEH, we had our periodic test. It’s quit easy but some of the parts are not answered because I forgot it.
Friday!!!
This time, our period was shortened because we’re just half day: it is for the preparation for the field trip. I’m not included! Each subject will have 30 minutes.
In the afternoon, I need to go to in Maragondon because I, together with my group mates, will make our project in P.E. I went home first and Roselle was with me. Then, after some minutes we arrived in Maragondon but they are not yet there. When they came we hurriedly look for the materials. It was really hard to look for that. We walked from Bucal 2 to Bucal 1, and then our money was limited. Finally we’ve found it! I was really exhausted! What a coincidence. First, we look for cans; we just found three cans so we went out to look for another one. We went first in the hardware to buy a metal tube. But it’s very expensive, so we didn’t buy it but we first look at its measure, while going in the place we found sacks of cements. Wahahaha… It’s just 6 pesos. Then, while walking, we saw a poster written “Welding Shop”. We went there to see if there’s a smaller tube. Yes! There is! We pay it for P30. Then, in going back on the road, I saw a can, it’s identical to the can we need.
Hahaha….
We went back to do it. The problem was we need to measure it but we do not have weighing scale. We think of the hardware… We plan to borrow it… Then, the grandmother of Claudine went in their house. She told us that somebody has the weighing scale, so we borrowed it.
My group mates told me that they are hungry, since there’s still P15, I bought bread.
It’s almost done…
Gosh! We’re lacking of cement.
Hahaha…
Claudine’s grandmother asked for cement in the construction worker near their house…
Done! Finally!
We went home, me and Roselle.
We ate first.
We waited for a bus…
It took an hour…
She just rode on a tricycle to go at the terminal of baby bus.

0 comments: