CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 1, 2008

What a Business!

Haizzzz…
Monday again I need to wake up early.
What?! NO CLASSES! Here in Cavite?
I can’t believe this!
But it’s true. Yes!
No need to go to school.
But…
I thought I could rest.
My mother told me that we would be having a small computer shop. I would be the one managing it.
Ah… It was really tiring.
Business is a business.
Last Tuesday, we had flag raising ceremony.
Our platoon leader was different.
Know what he is really funny.
He’s not smiling then he is retaining his straight body.
He’s so serious!
Then, when he’s commanding us, it’s really loud.
Hahaha…
In our Physics time, we had an activity about convex mirror.
In English, we had a long test about infinitives.
After lunch time we had our Araling Panlipunan. We had a quiz and I got low score.
Then after recess, we had Zoology in which we just checked our activity about Central Dogma.
In 4-5 pm, instead of having classes, we just cleaned because there would be visitors.
I was really irritated because after we had cleaned our area, I, together with my other classmates, helped Asley in cleaning their area. When we were about to finish cleaning, we were scolded by a teacher because there are cut grasses scattered around. I really hate it. I was really bad tripped.
On July 30, Wednesday, we just cleaned our areas in our first subject.
In Physics, our teacher was not present but we had a long seatwork.
In Chemistry I was the second to the lowest.
Good thing I didn’t sing or even dance.
Then, in English we just continue our long test but this time it’s about participles.
In our Research time, instead of having our class about our research proposal, we had our class in Arts.
In Zoology, we’ve checked our activity about Cell Structure but were not yet done.
Thursday…
In Physics, we had a discussion about different mirrors.
In Chemistry, I got 100%.
Yes!
Hahaha…
Then, after lunch time we had our Filipino. We just checked our assignment but we were not able to finish it.
In Zoology, we just continue checking.
Then, in Physical Education our teacher was not present but our president reported about weight training.
Thanks God it’s Friday.
Gosh! I got low score in Chemistry, our quiz was about compounds.
I, together with Theresa, Cyrile and Claudine, danced “Low”.
I didn’t dance properly, I really don’t know how.
I hate it!
In English, we just continue checking.
In Filipino we had a long quiz.
In Research time, our teacher was not present and there was no seatwork. But instead of doing nothing, some of the Zoology people do their seatwork because it’s really long and I’m one of them.
Then in Zoology, some were still answering the seatwork in Zoology but I was doing our project in Araling Panlipunan.
In our vacant time, I cleaned our room and rested for a while.
Saturday…
My mother and my sister went in Imus for the UPCAT. I and my brother were left in our house. I do all my assignments.
Know what every weekdays and weekends; I’m busy managing the computer shop.
But it’s ok. I have no choice eh.
…hehehe…
Good luck for the business.

0 comments: