CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

It’s Christmas! Let’s Party!

Hahaha… I’m getting excited of our Christmas Program and Party. I do not know what would happen to our performance in the Chorale Competition and to our performance by section, because we, as a section, just practice about two weeks before the party. In the Choral competition, we haven’t practice for a long time. We just have it for a day. In the competition, I was shock that we were the first group to perform. There was really an angelic voice when we started especially in the part on silent night. There was a big silence in the gymnasium. I just go on the flow. Before the announcement of the winner, there were a lot of games and I joined in “Fear Factor”. Unfortunately we were not able to win. Then, they announced the winner!!! Dandadadaannnn!!! And the champion is the… “Juniors”!!! Yehey!!! After the program, I, together with Roselle and Felariz, went to Joy’s house to change clothes. There, I kept on laughing because of Roselle’s attire. It’s just unusual in my eyes. When we came in the school, our party is about to start. We’ve started it with lots of game. It was really fun. Then the time came, we performed. I do not know what to do since I already forgot the steps. After the party for year level, we went in our room to eat and have the exchanging of gifts. We ate lots of food and exchange our gifts. After that somebody started wiping the icing. I really hate it but its fun. Before we went home, we had a flag retreat.

0 comments: