CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Travel on a Shoestring

I really do not know what is meant by my title. It's just that I want the word travel because last Saturday we went in Pampanga to visit our grandparents. I really had a hang- over after travelling. I really do not like travelling especially in long distance places. I can't resist the odor of the vehicles especially if it is air- conditioned, I vomit.
hahaha...
I admit it!!! I was still luck since the buses we've ride on do not have that strong odor.
hahaha...
Ahhh...
Before I will forget, last Friday, we had our Second Periodic Test for the Third Grading Period. In the afternoon, we didn't have classes since the examinee are to take the entrance exam for the second screening.
Our tests were easier and shorter compare to the previous tests.
That's all I can say.

0 comments: