CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Unfair?!

Yah, That's what I think. It's really unfair!
We, the top 5 have reviewed for the RAT for three days. For that, we were so tired and exhausted but what?! We still need to do the outputs of our classmates? Won't they let us rest even a while? Give us time!
In three days, we've been in Nitro's room. I can feel the pressure there. I do not know why.
We were tired reading and answering. We were also walking and walking for we need to go back to our room to get our things.
It's so unfair because we could not cope up with the lessons and we need to run after time to know what they have learned.
Saturday and Sunday, I did the projects and assignments we need to past I didn't even have time to study and review.
hmmm...
But, it's just al right for I am proud that I would take the exam and it is for the institution.

0 comments: