CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Give Me A Break!

This week I was really tired and I didn’t even have a short break!
Last Sunday, July 19, I read the novel we need for our Home Reading Report. It’s very long and I wasn’t able to finish it. After some times, I do all my assignments.
The next day…
Goodness! The internet malfunctioned! I need it in doing my blog!
I don’t have any choice.
Watching TV…
Ah! “Love Truly” and “Frog Prince” ended already! I hate it1
My mother asked me to accompany my brother in going to Malainen Bago. Yes! I have a chance to edit my Family Tree.
Ah! Monday! I need to wake up early.
In Math, we continued our activity last time.
In Physics, we had a discussion about our activity last week.
In Chemistry, I didn’t stand.
…hahahaha…
In English, our teacher was not present. Our president told us to do our HRR, but instead I did my blog because I wasn’t able to do it last time.
…hehehe…
I also customize its layout… I really love it!
In Araling Panlipunan, we lectured about our topic that time because our teacher told us to do so.
In Research, we discussed about the Chapter I or the so called Introduction.
In Zoology we had a quiz about our topic last time.
Gosh! It’s very hard!
NOSE BLEED!
I went home early but still I wasn’t able to watch Romantic Princess.
Ah! Before I forgot, it’s the last week of Romantic Princess.
…huhuhu… Goodbye Wu Chun…
Hehehe…
July 22…
In Math we’ve checked our activity yesterday.
Then, in Physics we did a seatwork. It’s very hard and very long!
Ahahaha…
I got 100% in our quiz about the ions, I didn’t stand again.
In Araling Panlipunan, what a miracle?! Our teacher was in good mood!
Hehehe…
I also had many o.p.
In Zoology, we had another quiz and it’s very so I wasn’t able to finish it.
NOSE BLEED again!
Again, I wasn’t able to watch Romantic Princess!
The next day, we had a quiz in Araling Panlipunan and I got a good score.
Then, in Advanced Statistics we had a seatwork and I did it for 30 minutes. That time Sir was busy, also the other teachers were busy.
Since in Zoology we need to continue our quiz yesterday we came late in our Filipino time.
July 24…
In Physics our teacher was not present; we did not do anything because the seatwork was given late.
In Zoology, we’ve checked our activity about nucleic acid.
Then in Physical Education, we first answered a survey before having the Basketball Pass.
Friday!!!
I was really irritated in our activity in Physics! Know why?
I repeated many times! I really hate it!
After our recess in the afternoon, NO CLASSES!
…hahaha…
It’s because there would be an induction of the officers.
Goodness! I wasn’t able to watch Romantic Princess! It’s the last episode!
Last Saturday, I did all my assignments.
Then at night, I finished reading the novel “The Pearl”.
The next day, I typed the HRR. It was really tiring!
My head really aches!

0 comments: