CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Back to Normal?

That's what I thought, we'll back to normal.
I woke up early for me to attend the flag raising ceremony and also, so that I'll not be late it taking the Regional Achievement Test.
In taing the test, we have one hour for each. We have twenty minutes for our break and forty minutes for our lunch. At three pm we've finally finished all the test. then, we've rest, we didn't took any class except Health since we need to have a role play.
The next days, in some subjects, we've regular classes, while in some, teachers just gave seatworks. Actually, everyday e're busy and have many works. We're not even having some rest. We can't do anything. That's life.
Last Friday, we had the "Family Day". It's fun but there were times I felt really boring. In the afternoon, my mother went in our school to attend their meeting about the J.S. Prom. At the same time, we've watched the semi-finals anf the finals for Campus Idol Competition. Know what?! Ten TEn have won! and Ajae got the Third Runner up Place. Third years are really great!!!
hahaha...

0 comments: