CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Doing Nothing At All?!

Hmmm…
Know what?! This week, most of the time, I’m just sitting and talking since I’ve finished all the seatwork and assignments given to us. There are times I’m bored. Some of our teachers were not present. They just give lots of seatwork. I’ve finished all of them so that I could rest a lot.
Last Friday, I’ve finally delivered the Oration.
I was really tense that time. Thanks God, I did it right.
On the same day, it was also our PTC. When my mother got my card, I still do not know my grade since juniors and seniors had a meeting about the prom.
The next day, we went in our school to have the first practice for our js prom. It was really tiring since we kept on walking and walking and we just have few minutes to have a break. But it’s just alright; we know that we need to sacrifice.
Hehehe…
When I went home, I really felt sleepy so I wasn’t able to eat anymore.
Last Sunday, I just fixed all the things should be fixed.
That’s all I can say!!!

0 comments: