CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Just a Crush, No Big Deal

LOVE. What does this four-letter word really means? Love is a passionate affection for a person of the opposite sex or basically a profound feeling of attachment. But, how about crush? It’s the other way around. It’s just a shallow feeling towards a person for the reasons that people are just attracted to its physical attributes, characteristics and even on the way how people treat them without considering their true feelings or what their heart and mind is telling. It is felt temporarily by our emotions. All people may felt this kind of prejudice. I felt it already to someone which I call with his code name “BH”. When I first saw him, it seems to be nothing because I actually do not know him. But, as I’ve thought of it, it just not nothing, there is something I am feeling. Anticipation? Compassion? Or just really nothing? I really don’t know. But I had accepted the truth that there is something inside of me. It was just a thinking that my heart is jumping and hanging every time I see him. His eyes and smiles trigger me and make me pleased. At first, I was fascinated of his physical appearance but I realized and undeniably see that he is not really good looking as when I got closer to him. I had admired him for I know he is kind, cheerful and religious. In spite of those past admirations, I had wanted him to hate me and think that I am a man-hater so that he’ll not know my thoughts about him. Now, I hate him and all my affections for him had gone for I’ve learned that he is a play boy and has friends which are bad influences. Probably, they’ve already influence him and had been like that. I can say those things based on my observation that’s why I kept on evading him. As my last statement, it’s just a crush, a shallow admiration which I consider no big deal.

0 comments: