CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Running After Time

Yes, it’s true; we were really running after time.
Last Monday, we thought that we would be having the play, but luckily our teacher was not present. We still have the time to practice. The next day, we prepared gain for the play but, again, our teacher was not present. We can have another time to practice.
Last Wednesday and Thursday, we had our Semi-finals. Some tests were easy because there are choices but in some, I had a hard time. Know what?! In our test in Filipino, I got low grade because I didn’t study. In Zoology, I think it was the easiest test I’ve ever taken, I got 85%!!!
Last Friday, we had regular classes. In Our vacant time, we’ve fixed our earth watch.
Last Saturday, we went in our school to practice for the JS Prom. It was quite tiring and we even lack of water. The next day, I went in Razzel’s house to do our book review. I, together with Cyrille, went home early.
No classes on Monday!!! We should be celebrating, but we had to go to our school to practice again. Almost all of us need to sacrifice. While we were practicing, we were told to wear or high heels. It was really hard to walk and dance. When I went home, my feet were aching. But, I think it would be worth it.

0 comments: