CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Father: Builder of Family

Since then, my father is the builder of my family. Though he is far away from us, he tries to communicate with us through telephone. I know that he is sacrifying and working hard in abroad for us. In his part, it's very hard to be far from your love ones. But because of his love for us, he works there to provide our needs. He is toughtful for the reason that everytime he is calling, he keeps on asking if we are fine. I can say that he is strict for some times and loose for somehow. I know that he is strict because he just wants us to be good, to be protected and take cared by him. He is kinda loose one because I know he is trying to understand us. Sometimes he has sense of humor and sometimes he tells some corny jokes and being a "philosopher". For that, I can say that I am lucky enough to have him as my father and the most precious man in my life. He is giving me a purposeful and meaningful life to be molded and shaped by his own way.

1 comments:

zhaila said...

Your composition is quite interesting. You just have many typhographical errrors. Your composition needs improvement. But for me, your composition is good. That's all that I can say. Right now, I think I need to sleep,., good night!