CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Asian Sensations?! Here in the Philippines?!

Oh! God! This is the day! Wu Chun is here! Yes! He is really here in the Philippines!
…hahahaha…
Calvin Chen is also here!
Take note, they would be here for two days!…
I can’t believe this…
It was just a dream come true.I was just thinking of that before…
Then…
Woooshhh… A Wu Chun would be stepping in our territory!
What an amazing and an unbelievable one!
Last Saturday and Sunday, I focused my attention to them.Especially to Wu Chun… Of course!They were the cynosure of those weekends.I couldn’t believe that I finished my assignments for a short time. Saturday morning, I did all my assignment, so that I could watch TV the whole day. So that I’ll not miss any second Wu Chun would be on TV and be interviewed.
…hehehehe…
Wu Chun and Calvin Chen would be staying here for two days?! Think of that! Two Asian Superstars would be here?! …In the Philippines?! We’re so lucky enough! Goodness… Gracious…
They were in Entertainment Live, PDA, ASAP and The Buzz.
Ah!... I don’t know that they would be interviewed in Entertainment Live. So I wasn’t able to watch them.
A chance was wasted…
Saturday night, I watched PDA.
Goodness!
It was really great! I heard their song, their voice and I saw them live on TV. Wu Chun is really cute! He’s very handsome! I just shouted that time… I don’t know what to do when I saw him.How lucky would her wife be!…hehehehe…
The next day, same thing happened.
In ASAP they sang again.
… It was really nice.
Then…
The Buzz!
Hahaha… It’s the time! They would be interviewed…
I can’t take it! I knew many things about them.
They are still single?! What?! Is that true?
I can’t believe it. Ah… It’s because they don’t have time.
...hehehe…
Wu Chun can speak in our language, few words only.
He said…
“ Ahhmmmm… CHICKEN ADOBO… MASARAP!...”
Nice one
……hehehe…
Last Monday, they were the topic in our school. I kept on saying Wu chun that time.Ah! Eh! I can’t resist it. What can I do?! Even my heart, it almost exploded!
...hehehe…OA…
If your in my case you’ll do the same thing...
hahahaha…

0 comments: