CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

My Great Ancestors

Aren’t you wondering of where does your family started? Who are your great grand parents? Who are your great grand parents’ grand parents? It’s quite confusing right? It’s hard to trace your family ancestors.Know why? …It’s because you don’t have enough source and information for that.I had a hard time in knowing my family ancestors. But, I realized that I was lucky enough because my grandfather is living with us, so I can ask him.On my father side, the mother of my grandfather’s mother is Ulalia Tanega which was living in Cavite and was once a housewife. Roberto and Carmen Susana are the parents of my great grandfather. They were living a simple life here in Cavite. Anghelita, a housewife and frequently staying in Australia, and Antonio Susana, a carpenter and an electrician, are my great grandparents. They have their eldest son, Marcelo Susana, who is my grandfather and was once a carpenter. My grandmother, Dolores Susana, is a Kapampangan. She is the daughter of my great grandparents, Jose and Sista Torno. My father, Eusebio Susana, is the eldest son of my grandparents. Right now, he is an OFW in America. He was once a tricycle driver. For me, he is thoughtful and loving father, he is the best father in the Universe.…hehehehe…On my mother side, the father of my great grandfather, Francisco del Rosario, is Claro del Rosario. He had lived in Leyte and was once a farmer. Ruben del Rosario is my grandfather. He was a carpenter and a farmer who had lived in Bulacan. Her wife, Sabina del Rosario, is a Bulakenia. She is a housewife who loves playing cards. Her father is Marciano Alejo who was a farmer and had lived in Bulacan. My mother, Susan Susana, is a registered midwife. She is just a housewife who takes care and loves her offsprings. As what my father is, she is the best mother in the Universe.I, together with my siblings, Shanice and Mark Ebson, are the fruits of the love of our parents. I am very grateful for the reasons that I have such ancestors like what I had mentioned above. They are the prides of our family which I can be proud of.

0 comments: