CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Yes! To Brace... No! To Aches...

Oh! Goodness! June 29 was the schedule of my brace application. God! What's the feeling? Does it hurt?
Haizzz...
I need to wake up early because the schedule was in the morning. When I’d arrived in the clinic, the dentist started the process. The first thing done was the cleaning of my tooth. Then, the dentist had it pasta. It quite hurts. I rested for a while since I’ve opened my mouth for a long period of time. After some minutes, the dentist continued it.
Gosh! It was the time for the brace application. This is it! It was so tiring opening my mouth for a long time. It really took a long time, you know! After that, I felt that something was different and it quite hurts.
Ah! Before I will forget, it was the feast in our Sitio. Happy Feast Day! Some of my relatives came in our house. When I’ve arrived in our house,
I hurriedly ate my lunch because I was really hungry. Good thing I can still eat rice that time. But the following days, it was hard for me to eat, especially hard foods, it really hurts. Last Monday, I almost cry because I really can’t eat and it hurts severely… OA.
Hehehe…
In going to school, I’ve been late for several times. Some of my schoolmates noticed my brace, some didn’t. Know what?! It’s really hard for me to speak and I can’t sing. They noticed that I’m quiet. Hehehe…

0 comments: